Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Bit of This, and a Bit of That

Wow, I have to say the following really, really quietly ok folks...things have been fairly quiet around here. Knock on wood. Wait can't reach any wood. I got Formica. Stop! Every time I knock on anything, something bad, crazy, totally unbelievable, scary, or just plain insane happens around here. I take back my knock on wood. I refuse to knock on anything in the hopes that things stay normal for a bit. I know I totally just fucked myself there now didn't I...sigh. See what happens when I have keys that I can push that makes words?  I cause my own demise without even trying. As my dad would say, "you really are a Pollock aren't ya?" Yes, yes I am, and thank you very much daddio for giving me that heritage.  (For all you people including me who were not part of the 50's I just called my dad, dude hahaha.)

So on with the writing. Oh yeah, it's gonna be one of those very unnecessary Rambling posts that doesn't go anywhere. Just thought I would warn you before you get too deep into it. As I was saying, read the very first sentence and insert it here. One thing that has changed is that I have gone from the only driver in the house to one of three drivers. Scary! Well one of us is only on a permit, but none the less, still scary. Let's just say Princess thinks she needs to have a love affair with the right side of the road. Oh yeah, she also doesn't like to stop. I really do not want to take her driving. I have no idea why. I taught two of my sisters to drive the day I got my license. Ha! There would be the why...I was young and stupid. We also lived in the middle of no where so there wasn't anything to hit either. Not the case here.

Maybe this post should be about all the stupid things I did as a younger person and never got caught. Naw, I still might get in trouble. Really I wasn't a bad kid, just Polish. Yes! There is my excuse! It's rock solid.  Fine I'll stop picking on the Pollocks. You know DH gets really pissed when I say stuff like, "hey that was my Polish coming out". He seems to think I'm being derogative towards myself, and I fall into a pit of dispare or something. On a side note...for some reason Blogger is not liking the way I am spelling my words. Hey Blogger they are correct! I double checked, so suck it! Well on that note, the lid on my garbage can just opened by itself. 

Moving on to less passionate things I guess. I definitely do not want to upset the garbage can again. Touchy, touchy. So the doctor and physical therapist that I saw for my vertigo, unbalanced, ear thingy, thing seem to think I might be in the early stages of Meniers Syndrome. Yippee! Not. Hopefully they turn out to be wrong, but in the mean time they would both like me to go on a low salt diet of only 2 grams of salt a day and I guess with this comes no caffeine too. I originally thought that this would be a cinch (the salt thing, not the caffeine) since I didn't think I ate much salt, since I rarely use it when cooking. Turns out it's in everything that we eat for the most part. For instance there is 130mg of sodium in one serving of 2% milk. I had no clue, and guess what? It's there naturally. Nothing we can do about it. This is going to suck, big time. Then to top it off...once someone tells me no, I only want it all the more. I could really go for some salty chips right now. Good thing I'm broke and there isn't any in the house.

Well I guess I'll wrap this one up, I'm sure there is something around here that I should be doing right now. I really should start looking at the foods I can actually have now. How boring. Well you all take care now, and I'll check you next time. Hugs to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment