Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Why Child, Why?

Superman has an obsession with scissors and markers, well not just markers, but anything that will write on anything besides paper.

Back in December, he found a pair of scissors and decided that his new hair cut needed to be shorter in various places. Yeah, I had to go buy a new clippers as my other one bit the dust. Luckily I found one on sale, but his little self designed hair cut still cost $30.00. 
The other day he put on a pair of jammy pants, and I noticed that he also attacked those too. Yeah, Superman and scissors really need to stay as far apart as possible. 
Yeah, I see the date. New camera, and hadn't changed the date lol.


Superman also loves markers, crayons, pens, pencils, basically anything that will write on anything that is not meant to be drawn on. Each day I find little spots that he has made a picture or something. He struck the inside of my antique sewing cabinet, the stairs, his bed, dressers and now...my jammy shirt. While I was wearing it!. 



Now I know what your going to say. How the hell didn't you know he was writing on your shirt? Well...ya remember when you were kids and you "wrote" on your friends back with your fingers? Yeah so that is what I thought he was doing. Turns out he had a marker in his hand. Little shit. I will have to say that his penmanship was much better than when he does his homework. Just another day in the Crazy Life.














No comments:

Post a Comment