Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Finally Spring!

Spring has finally arrived here! Well I guess I could say maybe summer is here. It got to 80F today! Just last week it was snowing. Gotta love Minnesota weather, that's for sure.

So I have been trying like crazy to get my new garden dug up and all set up, but my back has decided it want's to be a pain, literally. The last time it was this bad, I was for the most part bed bound for over two years. I am really praying that this is just a minor bump in the road, because I have a TON of stuff I need to do.

With this awesome weather, the boys and I have gotten our first sunburns of the year. The boys got it worse than me, but they have been outside more too.

I finally managed to get the old garden cleaned up and seeded with grass seed. Got most of the new garden fenced in. Got the dogs area raked and now wondering what to do with it. Did some repairs on the car with my step-son's assistance. So many things to do!

Well I just wanted to give yous an idea of whats been going on around here. Busy, busy, crazy as usual.  

No comments:

Post a Comment