Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm Slacking...I'm Sorry

     So here I am. I have really been slacking with the blog, and I am sorry. It's summer time and I get busy, and well...this gets put to the back burner. But I'm here to saaayyy-----HI!

     So as you know I've been working on adding some more family members. Truth is this is kinda why I haven't been writing. I seem to have lost my funny during all this fighting. I've been feeling a bit down. 

     Really what I've been feeling is anxious. I really don't have the patience to wait on people who have control over my possible future. I want answers now! I guess I would even settle for updates, or a little piece of paperwork. Anything would do at this time. It would help alleviate the feeling of being screwed over that I keep getting regarding the sending state. 

     Years ago I asked God for patience. Now he has a funny sense of humor, He really does. You see, He provided me a certain job that required a TON of patience. Now here I was thinking we could ya know do a course on patience or something. Ya know kinda ease into it. Stick a toe in to feel the temperature of the water, just in case I didn't like what I was about to get involved in. Hum, funny. He had other ideas. The job he gave me was a school bus driver. Joke was on me. 

     Talk about a job that required a lot of patience! Not only did I have to deal with traffic and the people out there who really shouldn't have been given a license, but I had to deal with 120 screaming, talking, booger flinging, airplane sailing, bouncing kids a day. Patience. I earned it then, and I find I need some extra dosages of it now. I will not however be asking God to teach me it again. I fear what He might have in store for me this time. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, don't ever pray for patience! Hang in there, answers will come :)

    ReplyDelete