Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hell Yeah! My Boys Rock!

Well hmm, if I could ever get my butt off of Facebook I might actually get something written here. That and a whole bunch of other things that seem to become an obstacle, you know like me still under the weather, or Jokester having the flu, or conferences tonight, or dinner, or laundry. 


Holy crap! Conferences! 


Ok so I am totally writing this like an hour later. Why? Because I had just looked at the clock and guess what? The clock said 5:19. No biggie right? Wrong. Superman's conference was at 5:20. Good thing the school is only three minutes away if traffic is bad. 


So now I'm back from conferences. Who knew that if Superman stopped beating the crap outta the people in his class he would actually really kick some academic butt? Priorities my son, priorities. Let's just say his teacher is blown away by his intellect. (Oh yes, I blatantly  just strutted about how smart my kid is, oh yeah oh yeah.) He is so ready for Kindergarten.


Jokester continues to make progress in catching up to the rest of the class. I wish that I had been able to get him into this school last year and not had him with the most shittiest teacher ever. She did so much harm in his learning when she wrote him off twenty-three days into the school year. BITCH. Here's what the current school did for him. Not only did this school, NOT put him back in kindergarten per your recommendation, but put him in 1st grade and managed to teach him the crap you were supposed to teach him and get him just shy to being on target. We shall be visiting former school when he gets the papers to go onto 2nd grade so that Jokester I can shove it in said BITCHES face. 


So sorry about the rant, but hey what the hell. I'm proud of my kids, and I'm not afraid to show it. Nor am I afraid to get up in someone's face to kick some ass. Ya know, now that I write that...it doesn't even make sense, get up in your face and kick some ass? Two totally different area's of the body...naw seriously I'm just that good.


Of course once again I didn't write about what I was going to write about. I can't even remember what it was that I was going to write about, but this turned out so much better. Why? Because rather than tell you about the chaos that is my life, I get to tell you about just how damn smart and lovable my boys are.


Superman is itching his nose, seriously he is

Without them life sure would be easier, but who the hell wants easy when you can have The Crazy Life. And now I'm just sharing the Ramblings of a Mom.
Oh Lord I'm done, I promise ROFL.

1 comment:

  1. i see he got my smarts and your "ass kickin" side...here comes trouble

    ReplyDelete