Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Early Spring Cleaning...Yeah! Bite me

I have always wondered why it is that I never get anything done around here. I think today I figured it out. Good Gosh I hope I did, cuz this chick is about to crack. I will give you an idea of what it is that I'm up against.


It seems that Smokey has a problem with peeing in the house. Much better than the pooping in the house, but still...not acceptable in the least. Hell no it's not! There shall be no pee or poo in my house unless on the throne located in the lovely bathrooms. Even then there are rules and regulations, ya know. 


So I happened to be talking to DH as I was leaning so casually against the love seat and I happened to look down on the floor and saw a yellow coloring to my cream carpet. I looked at it, he looked at me looking at it, then figured he better look at what I was looking at. I reach down to feel it. (Yes folks I do that kinda thing. Got three kids, not much gonna faze me.) By God it was damp! So DH asked me if it's wet, to which I reply, " it's damp", and while I'm giving him this answer he's reaching down to feel it too. (Yes people, it takes two of use to figure stuff like this out.)


So the conclusion is that one of the dogs has peed in the house, and since it's right next to the love seat (not to mention upon closer inspection also on the side of love seat) it has to be one of the boys. Yes, I know there are some girl dogs out there that can kinda "spray", but Baby Girl wouldn't be one of them since she only has three legs. That would be sorta interesting to observe, and almost worth it.


No one in the house has ever witnessed any dog going potty in the house except the first day we got Smokey and he did his boy thing. I know it's not Henry. We've had him since he was 8 wks old so we know how he is. That leaves Smokey. Smokey is now confined to the kitchen. It doesn't matter if someone is home or not. I am very tired of having to break out the carpet cleaner to get rid of the dog pee and so far he just isn't getting it. Did I mention he's not the brightest bulb in the deck? I know, I know...shut-up and let me say the saying backwards.


Oh yeah! Back to the reason why I never get anything done around here. I think someone put some bad vibe crap on me. I'm about to tell you is the kind of stuff that happens to me all the time. I mean it happens so frequently that it just can't be called supernatural or a fluke.


So I go about getting the carpet cleaner out and cleaning up the pee spots after letting them soak in cleaner for some time. (Yes I found more spots once I was down on the floor.) I get all done, and go to empty the stupid waste water thingy majobber and the stupid thing like explodes all over me and the bathroom! Oh yeah! I forgot to mention it was dinner time by now. Jokester also chose this moment to come in and bug me about something. I told him to...well hell I have no idea what I told him to do. After watching nasty dirty pee water explode every where it's all kinda a blur. I do remember yelling for Princess to get me another towel since the two I had were dripping and not absorbing.


Manage to dry the bathroom and myself off, look at the clock and realize dinner should have been almost an hour ago. Guess what guys! Take out tonight!. Get everything taken care of, put boys to bed, dry the bathroom off AGAIN, yes again. I sure wish I could remember what the hell was happening at the moment of pee water explosion so I could quit doing it, but alas I am too busy standing there in horror as it rains pee water everywhere in my bathroom. 


I have decided to do a spring clean on the living room because of Smokey. I was going to start at the top of the house and work my way down anyhow, but yeah my usual life exploded on me. So now here I sit with with half an upstairs bathroom done, and half a living room done. Quite frankly I don't give a rat's ass...I'm way too tired and stressed. It'll be there tomorrow unless a miracle happens. Not betting on that one.





























No comments:

Post a Comment