Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Could it be Spring Fever?

I am having a very emotional, pissed off kinda week here. Not sure what's causing it, but wow something's got to give. 


I feel sort of caged in. It's very hard to explain...while I'm free to go do whatever I want, I am not free. Did that even make sense? Maybe on top of being an emotional ticking time bomb I'm also unable to communicate. I have become the Disney cartoon "Taz". Yippie.


On a brighter note. I have been feeling a lot better since the reduction in my Dilantin dose and I just got the call from my Neurologist. My Dilantin levels are within normal range again...high but within normal range! My MRI scan came back clean. The ole noggin is back! Yippie! Now what to do with it now. Hmm.


I suppose I could focus on the good news I just got and get my butt outta "Taz" Mode. I spend too much time forgetting to enjoy the good things. I get too busy just doing the day to day stuff. 


Yesterday was beautiful out. A bit windy, but just one of those perfect spring days. I was out doing some raking, and hanging some laundry and my heart was content. I know what's wrong with me? Yard work + laundry = content heart? Whoa baby! Better take this up with my "new" best friend Friday. 


So maybe I have spring fever or something, and maybe that's what's giving me this feeling of being caged in. I am not out there drinking in the beautiful scenery that God has given us. I'm too pre-occupied with trying to set up some order in my chaotic life. Maybe right now is just the time to...BE. Because the good Lord know's I will never be organized with what I have to work with here.







No comments:

Post a Comment