Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Begining and Possibly the End. Part 3

5/8/12
I woke up today with a purpose. That purpose was to go kick some other states butt regarding getting custody of my cousins. My plans changed. I spent the entire morning talking with one of my favoritest relatives, who happens to be the brother to the relative who lost custody. Ya know to make it easier...relative who lost custody shall be further known as Pat. That's a whole lot easier to write. I call...let's see we shall give the name Jess to the brother. Jess and I haven't talked in about eight years due to long distance and all that stupid stuff that shouldn't keep family apart. We more than made up for it today. It was great, and totally cool that we picked right back up where we left off. I have to say the conversation with Jess was not all smiles and laughs though. Unfortunately the reason I called was to see if Jess was aware that the kids had been taken, and to see if Jess would have my back as I go off to fight the big bad wolf. A lot of the conversation was spent talking about the kids, and what transpired yesterday with my phone conversation with the worker. Some of it was spent talking about the strange coincidence of us both getting a rescue dog with only three legs. Our conversation was all over the map, and it felt so good.

I finally got off the phone and then ended up right back on the phone with my BFF. It was while talking to her that DH walked in to me explaining what was going on with "the case".
So now I'm talking to two of them explaining all that has transpired. DH jumps up and says, "fuck that! Were getting a lawyer and suing the shit outta that fuckin state!" And there you go folks. My Crazy Life is about to go straight through hell and back. Good thing I'm already crazy, because I don't think a sane person would come through this in one piece.

My first step once I finally got off the phone was to get back on the phone with the lovely worker from down there. It was not my first choice, I really did try to find who her supervisor was, but I had to call her to get the information so I can get things moving. Don't get me wrong here, this girl, and I do say girl because she sounds all of about twenty-three, actually seems like a nice person. However since she has now made me have to walk through hell and back...I don't like her. I got the information from her, and she was even nice enough to let me know that her super was in court until late afternoon. Why thank you ma'am and have a nice day. Called the super and left a message for her to call me back. Keeping fingers crossed that she does call me back. Then again maybe if she doesn't I can then have the excuse to call my worker back and have her send some fire on down there.

I left it at that and went about the rest of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment