Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Begining and Possibly the End. Part 6

5/18/2012

Well I have let the supervisor and the kids attorney have a whole week to get back to me, and I have heard diddly squat from anyone. I guess Monday shall be another day filled with phone calls to Texas. Good thing I have unlimited calling on my phone, and it's a good thing that I have nothing better to do than make phone calls to whomever I think will give me some information.

Speaking of getting more information, the kids mom finally got a hold of me regarding the kids, and had some extra information for me like names and address's and phone numbers. It only took her ten days, but at least she did get back to me. It sounds like Texas is just weaving a lovely little web of lies. I don't like webs, of any kind...spider, lies, whatever kinds...I tend to destroy them as I go. I really don't know what the out come of all of this will be, but at least I will have gotten under some peoples skin, and called them on their shit.

I also got to speak to the mother-in-law. I haven't really spoken to her other than a greeting at the wedding. Hmm. It was a pleasant conversation. A lot of plans on what she is going to do regarding getting custody of the kids. It's gonna be a long journey I think.

Not sure what I should do regarding the class's. I mean I guess everything has to go through the county, and the classes are through a agency. Should I go to the final class tomorrow or just say piss on it. I would really like to do some neat things with the family tomorrow since it seems to be the day that everyone in the city is doing little special things. On the other hand it would look good if I did go to the class even though it wont count in the end.
Stupid Texas!!! Just fricken send the paperwork here so I can get started on something that counts! I am about to march on down there and start whoopin some butt. Ok not really, but come on you people. You can not just write everyone who is family off cuz you feel like it.

You don't want the parents in contact with the kids...fine. You want them in therapy forever...fine. You want them to have a stable life...we have it. You want the home to have enough money...we got it. You want their foster home to be the one to adopt them...hello here I am! You want them in school...got a very good charter school all lined up. Here let me sniff your butt like a dog, cuz I'm willing to do whatever is in your outline.

Ok, time to write a letter to someone very important regarding the kids. It's quiet, I've ranted a bit, need a snack...then I shall write.

No comments:

Post a Comment