Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Good Night laugh

     I am so exhausted. I seriously need someone to hold my head up. So I figured I would do another post here with me being so tired and all. Actually I'm finally getting around to making Santa's Christmas cookies, so I have some free time on my hands between cookie sheets. I only have one so there is quite the time gap going on. Hold on, now that I think of it, I do have another cooking sheet somewhere, but I'm sure not gonna go look right now. Oh the casualties of not unpacking when you've been in the house for almost 3 years. I bet there are lots of goodies just sitting in a box somewhere. I however will not be the one to unpack them. They aren't bothering anyone where they are. Then again, I did just find my lost camera in one of those boxes. Might be something to look into...nope just messing with myself.

     I was wasting time on You Tube, and came across this video. Thought you might like it. I know I did. I would do this of my own free will, no need to ask me on this one. Kind of like the year Princess got a present wrapped in 5o layers of wrapping paper, or the year her dad did the same thing only used packing tape instead of scotch tape. I love these pranks. Anyhow check it out.



     I would have so much fun with this. In fact the one present we weren't able to get was for Princess. I said to DH, " hey wouldn't it be funny if we just gave Princess her little cheap presents and pretended that was all she got. She could sit there watching her brothers un-wrap present after present. Then come Monday we can totally surprise her." Now DH has a wicked sense of humor, and I thought this one would go over well with him, but he told me I was cruel. Now that sounds like something I would normally say to him, but I did see a smirk on his face.

     I guess Princess gets out of wrapping the stocking stuffers, since she wont be home until midnight or so. I'm going to just throw them in the socks and hope for the best, because I sure aint gonna touch another sheet of wrapping paper (see the story on that) for a very long time.
Well the cookies are done, and I'm heading off to bed so I can have some beauty sleep for the crazy day ahead of us tomorrow. Good night, and God bless. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment