Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Crazy Life is Moving


     

     Hey guys just wanted to let you know that The Crazy Life is moving to a different website. I decided to move in part to my lack of web site knowledge. You see I was having problems getting things to work here, so I found an easier site to use.

     I hope you still check back to see what is happening here in this crazy ole house, because just cuz the site moved doesn't mean the craziness will stop. At least I hope it doesn't stop, then there wouldn't be anything to write about.

     I'm still on Facebook, so you can also check me out there, and hopefully I can get these three sites linked together so you will have un-interrupted entertainment in this new year. You can always check the RSS Feed to find out the new news from the new site.

     So rather than bringing in the New Year, I will be bringing in the new site. Hope you all have a fun time tonight, and remember to be safe. I sure wouldn't want anything to happen to y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment