Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Well Hello


So I have to laugh at myself here. The reason you ask? Well here is the answer. Way back some time ago I decided that I wanted to try blogging so I set up this blog site. Why is that a problem you ask. Well here is the problem...I forgot about it. Never once got around to doing anything with it. Fast forward almost a year later and here I am sitting on the puter thinking...Hey I should start up  a blog site! So I type in the top blogging site, and what pops up? My long forgotten blog site. So now here I go again. I think.

You see the "thing" about me is that I am very, very forgetful. You know this is very counter-productive in life. I spend alot of time going in circles trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing. Some days I just give up  and veg out watching t.v. or wandering on the puter. Now that is really not productive, but at least I'm not wandering in circles.
Here is an example for you...I was upstairs doing what I don't remember and I came up with a really good name for this blog. By the time I came down and got in front of the puter...I had forgotten the really cool name for this blog. Oh well, it will come to me again sometime. I'm sure I wont be sitting in front of the puter, and forget by the time I do.
So in case you come by someday, and find a different name for this site, it means I finally remembered while I was actually sitting in front of the puter. Oh happy day

Like Me on Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment