Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Some Really Cool Products


     Top of the mornin to you. Ok well you might be reading this later in the day, but it just sounded good to say. So if your reading this later in the day, I hope you had a top of the mornin, morning. Then again by the time I get done writing this it might not be morning any more. Oh yeah this is going to be one of those days.

     Well I'm sitting here and I got diddly squat to share with you, but I feel the creative juices starting to run. I guess you might say trickling instead. I'm thinking I might post some stuff to help you save money since we are all broke after buying all those Christmas gifts.



Unless of course your like me, who hasn't even started shopping yet. Not one of my strong areas. I really tried buying early one year, but by the time Christmas rolled around I forgot what I bought and where I hid the stuff. On a positive note I did find them later...like in June.

     OH! I almost forgot! I so have to pimp out my girlfriends new webpage.


She's prego and started a site where you can get free stuff, coupons and all that good stuff for baby and mom. http://mommyfreestuff.com/
Check it out and see what deals you can find, she's like me,  just starting out but adds things daily.

     Another thing I want to give a shout about it this awesome all natural goats milk soap we have been using lately. This is the good stuff. It's called ZUM BAR made by Indigo Wild.



  Zum Bar Dragon's Blood soap, this is one of the scents I have used.

The scents are out of this world and they last all day. They have something for everyone. They also have many other products too, I've bought the body lotion. Loved it! I pick it up at my local Co-op. However if you don't have a natural store or Co-op by you you can order online from them. If your store doesn't carry it, Indio Wild provides you a printable form for you to bring to your store manager so they can send Indigo Wild the stores information.



     Oh yes, almost forgot some money saving coupons for you. Since I was on a dog theme with yesterdays post, thought I might send you to some sites with coupons. Smokey seems to have food allergies, so I had to switch him to Blue Buffalo Wilderness dog food which is grain free.

 It seems to be helping with his itching. If you compare your dog food against theirs they will send you a $5.00 coupon in the mail. Pretty cool since this isn't the cheap stuff. They also have the same for cat food but it's a $3.00 coupon.

Another line of dog food that you can get a coupon for is Nature's Variety.


They offer a printable $3.00 coupon. You do have to sign up for their newsletter, but a $3.00 coupon is $3.00 saved right. This coupon is for any variety of dog or cat food as long as it is the Kibble or Raw Food Diet. Once again this is a more costly dog food.


Last but not least I found some for Purina.

They have coupons available for both dog and cat food. While I have never tried any of the products that they have coupons for, I do feed my other dogs Purina Dog Chow.


     Well that's about it for the day. I hope you enjoy these coupons, and I just wanted to let you know that I do not get any money or anything for these. I thought that everyone could save a bit during this Christmas Season. Hey! It's still morning so I guess the beginning of this post still applies even to me.


Like Me on Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment