Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Early Christmas!


     Merry early Christmas! I hope you have gotten the shopping done (unlike myself), planned out the menu if your having the family over, and for sure made or bought Santa's cookies. I'm waiting until the day before on the cookies other wise they wont last and Santa wont get any. Yes I would be the guilty party here. Fresh baked Chocolate Chip Cookies! My mouth is watering as I type. Lucky Santa.





     Ok back on topic here, but don't those look just yummy? So I was thinking that I should try to find some special deals for you, and I'll be posting them below for you.

     I will start with this one from SC Johnson Co. I actually signed up for this and there is some pretty good stuff here. You sign up for their newsletter and they send you tips for cleaning, and organizing. They also include coupons, and recipes. It's free to sign up so what are you waiting for, go ahead already.  

     Next we have one of my favorite products. The odor eliminator of my liking...Febreze.
Man I could spray this stuff all day long. Love the scents they have and their product line sure has gotten bigger. So here are some coupns and special offers.



     Oh my gosh this next one is a beauty! Now I know your just about at wits end with all the stress, crazy shoppers, not to mention family. Here is the perfect one for you, hell for me too. Calgon has a $1.00 off any product. How sweet is that. I'm printing this one right now and getting me some so I can be taken away!





     Now lets see if I can find something really good for you. I'm thinking along the lines of Chocolate! Are you with me here? I said Chocolate! Yeah baby I found a $1.00 off coupon for Ghirardelli. How cool is that of me. Your liking me now aren't you? Ah come on go ahead and like me on Facebook. Now here's that coupon your waiting for. $1.00 off coupon. Now keep in mind this is through Coupons.com, and you will have to download a special "printer" in order to print coupons from this site. 



      Just a reminder to you, I do not gain any money from you clicking on the links. These are just some finds I found while playing on the puter, and thought you might like them.




No comments:

Post a Comment