Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Feeling Kinda Snargaly


I hate those days where you wake up with a head-ache already going full steam ahead. Today would be one of those days, and I'm feeling snargaly. Yes snargaly is a word, well at least today it is. If it weren't for the fact that my head feels like it's going blow at any moment and that for some reason I'm so tired my head is acting like a bobble head, I would be a bitch. Not just a regular one, but a super duper, over the top, I'm going to rip your face off and stomp on it, then shoot flames outta my mouth kinda bitch. Thank the Lord for being too tired to put forth the effort. You are saved my family. For today.

It would figure that the day I'm really struggling to function the boys are particularly mouthy. Especially Jokester. If I get a nap that boy had better watch out. I was stretching earlier today, and he asked me what I was doing. I replied, "stretching cuz I'm pretty sore today, and I'm getting old." To which this little devil angel, opens his mouth and oozing with sarcasm says, " Oohhh Nooo, guess your gonna die or something."  Little snot. I should have said something along the lines of, "Oh yes I am, then you cant drive me nuts anymore".

Now this driving me nuts thing has a story. You see Jokester had the word nut for one of his spelling words one week. Me being the awesome mom that I am, used his spelling words in sentences so he could get a better understanding. I found the perfect sentence for him...bad thing was it used a word that wasn't quite the word nut. The sentence I used was, "you and your  brother drive me nuts". Perfect sentence right? I thought so. Then the light bulb went on...damn that isn't really his word to spell, so I had to explain to him that his word was not nuts, but nut, and pray like hell he remembered that when it came time for the test. My boy made me proud, not only did he remember not to put an "s" at the end he also got a 100% on the test.

I totally have no idea where this post is going. At this point you are getting what just pops into my head. Sorry so discombobulated today. It's been a rough one.  Who am I kidding it's been a rough week. Why on earth would they give the weekend off after the kids have been off school for twelve days? I am not ready for the weekend, then again am I ever?

You guys must think that I don't like my kids the way I carry on about them. Well I do like them, in fact I love them. They can be, let's say be a bit overwhelming at times. Especially when I'm not feeling the best, and then like all kids they have that radar that lets them know mom's not all together so let's gang up on her. That's ok though, cuz on the days I do have it together, momma has some fun making them miserable. This is after all why we have kids, to provide entertainment for us. Na on second thought it's to rub it in from way back when we were kids and our parents always used to say, "just wait until you have kids". We can't be making liars out of our parents, that would just be wrong.

And now to end this post with some very irrelevant information. I can not make dumplings. Try as I might the making of a good dumpling eludes me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment