Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Someone is Watching and Princess was Abducted by Aliens!

I stated writing this yesterday, but me and writing with the whole family home equals nothing, so I am finishing this today. I hope.


Have you ever had the feeling that someone was watching you...like when you sleep? I have for sure. Superman has this habit of walking up to me and staring at me while I sleep. He usually doesn't say any thing, just stands there staring, for a really long time. Like half an hour or more. The first couple of times this happened I almost took him out. You know that automatic reaction? Now with my eyes still closed I just ask him what he wants, and his usual response is, "I want you to get up." He has often gotten the answer of, "no, it's too early. Now go back to bed." He unfortunately is a very early person, I am not. I don't notice him doing this so much anymore, and I'm sure in the even that if someone breaks into the house and sits there staring at me I will tell them to go back to bed. I'm sure it's not the reaction they would expect.
  
I woke up this morning and went downstairs and in my sleep induce zombie state, I wondered why I didn't see Princess up since she is always up before me. So I looked in her room, and she wasn't in there. The first thought that came to mind was..."oh my God, she was taken by aliens!" 




As soon as I thought this, I wondered where the hell did that come from? Why would that be the first thought that come to mind? It slowly entered my brain that she did not in fact get abducted by aliens, but that she was at school taking tests. It was a really bizarre kind of morning for me. Getting watched over while sleeping and having my daughter get abducted. I wondered what the rest of the day might bring...witches, zombies...not even going to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment