Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kissing a Fish


I got a letter in the mail today from the insurance company, or rather Princess got a letter from them. Me being mom, opened it, cuz why would a minor be getting something from the insurance company? It was a request for other insurance (bold and in italics just like they typed it) information in the event of her having a car accident, a divorce, or any other event that pertains to an adult...you get the meaning. Hmm. So I call up them up and give her all my daughters info, and she asks who I am. "Her mom", I replied. I told her about the letter she got today, and asked her what it was for and she replied, " it's a request for other insurance information in the event of her having a car accident, divorce....". Really? That seems like what the paper stated. Argh!!! So I tell her she has no other insurance but them. "Oh ok, I'll just put this in her file, is there anything else I can help you with?" "Yeah, I have one question for you. Why is a minor getting a form asking her to provide information for other insurance, shouldn't that be coming to me?" " Oh they just mail those out randomly", is her reply. WTF. Really? So much for actually looking at the member information.


Now in hindsight (it's always in hindsight for me folks) what I should have done, is this...
I should have filled the form out, but rather than her being a minor, she would be an adult. That way when they went to process her divorce stuff they would be looking high and low. Good thing this idea was in hindsight or I probably would get busted for insurance fraud or something. I wonder if the defense of her being a minor, and me just being plain ole crazy would have worked. I'm thinking not.


On another note, DH is irritating. While I'm trying to type this he's "secretly" blocking the computer from my view while I'm typing and doing his own typing. Thank God my spacebar and backspace buttons are working today. Now get your fingers off my keys!!


The next is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. I have no idea why but it is. The thought that runs through my head when I see this is, "OMG you look like an I-D-I-O-T!
For all you teenage, twenty something girls out there, (and if your older than say 23 you really need to re-evaluate your life) QUIT trying to look like you have botox in your lips! Just stop it!




You look like your trying to kiss a fucking fish! It is not, and I repeat NOT sexy! Then again for you women who actually do have botox...give it up it looks fake anyhow. Why would you put something toxic in your body? Just to gain a man's look, or keep up with Mrs. Jones. You just need to deal with your insecurities and accept yourself for who you are. Looks do not make the person. Especially when you look like your painfully trying to kiss a fish. For those men out there who actually think this is sexy, I invite you to my house so that I may kick you in the balls to de-manulize (yes another made up word from yours truly) you so you may actually start thinking with your brain and not you dick.

Just a side note here, Jokester just came up, and looked at the picture and asked me, "what happened to her lips?" Even a six year old gets it.

No comments:

Post a Comment